Office I - Voluntary work and resources of the National Service
Director: Sisto Russo
The Office I - Volunteering and National Service Resources:
- promotes the development of organized civil protection voluntary work;
- manages the development and deployment of the Department's logistical, health and emergency telecommunications resources;
- coordinates the preparation of guidelines, organizational models and procedures for the development and use of logistical resources, health and emergency telecommunications, components and operational structures and mobile units of the National Service;
- coordinates the activation and employment of the resources of the National Service;
- supports the activity of the representative bodies of the Civil Protection Volunteers.
The office is divided into:
Manager: Filomena Papa
The Voluntary Service deals with
- the elaboration of organizational models and procedures to promote the activity and development of civil protection voluntary organizations in the areas of education, training and mobilization in the different phases of civil protection activities;
- the design, planning and implementation of activities to ensure the contribution of voluntary organizations to the activities of the National Service in emergency situations, as well as for non-structural prevention activities;
- the predisposition of acts of address finalized to the development and employment of voluntary organizations;
- technical-administrative and preliminary activities concerning reimbursements and contributions to voluntary organizations;
- support for the activities of the representative bodies of voluntary civil protection organizations.
Manager: Paolo Ivaldi
The National and Territorial Emergency Resources and Facilities Service is responsible for:
- elaboration of organizational models and procedures for the coordinated employment of personnel, means, materials, equipment and any other resource of the National Service in emergency situations;
- elaboration of organizational models and procedures for the coordinated use of the National Mobile Units of the Regions and Autonomous Provinces in emergency situations;
- planning of the employment and operational management of means, materials and equipment of the Department during emergencies.
Manager: Office reference remains valid
phone: Office reference remains valid
email: Office reference remains valid
The Health Resources Service deals with:
- elaboration of organizational models and procedures for the intervention of the National Service in the field of health, psychological and social-health assistance to the population in emergency situations;
- elaboration of organizational models and procedures for the intervention of the National Service in health emergency situations;
- relations with the components of the National Health Service and their employment in exercises and in emergency situations, also in order to ensure continuity in the provision of health, psychological and social-health assistance to the population.
Manager: Gabriella Casertano
The Emergency Telecommunications Service is responsible for:
- developing organizational models and procedures to facilitate National Service radio/tele-communications operations in emergency situations;
- planning the deployment and management of the Department's equipment and technologies related to the governance of the emergency radio and satellite communications system;
- design, planning, and implementation of alternative radio and satellite communications systems to be deployed in emergency situations.