Civil Protection in Italy. Basic Training in Civil Protection
This book is the English version of an Italian text entitled “Civil Protection in Italy - Institutional Textbook for School Teachers”, published online on 14 August 2020. It was conceived as a tool for all school teachers who, following the Law n. 92 of 19/8/2019 and beginning from the 2020-21 School Year, are required to include in the national education program the subject of Civil Protection to be taught as part of the compulsory course of Civil Education.
The text was designed to provide teachers, who work with students from 6 to 19 years old, with a wide range of detailed subjects, including historical, technical, scientific, operational and policymaking topics. The scope and depth of this work make this textbook a very rich and useful source of information that could definitely be appreciated and shared with a wider audience, besides Italian teachers. It represents, in fact, an organized and in-depth description of the National Civil Protection Service that operates on Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) in Italy and of the risks it deals with.
- Autore: Lorenzo Alessandrini, Silvia Bastia, Paola Bertuccioli, Danilo Bilotta, Stefano Ciolli, Giovanni De Siervo, Daniela Di Bucci, Mauro Dolce, David Fabi, Luisa Madeo, Agostino Miozzo, Eleonora Panunzi, Valeria Silvestri
- Curatore: Mauro Dolce, Agostino Miozzo
- Editore: Dipartimento della Protezione Civile - Presidenza del Consiglio dei Ministri
- Lingua: Inglese
- Pagine: 236
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2022
- Edizione: Prima
- ISBN: 9791281195011
- Disponibilità: No
- Disponibilità online: Yes