International delegations 2011 visits
- International delegations 2011 visits
- 14 dicembre - Delegazione canadese
- 7 dicembre - Delegazione francese
- 1dicembre - Delegazione Repubblica Popolare Cinese
- 24 novembre - Delegazione Federazione Russa
- 21 ottobre - Delegazione Commissione Europea
- 10 ottobre - Delegazione del Community Mechanism Induction Course
- 29 settembre - Delegazione del Kosovo
- 28 settembre - Delegazione United Nations Disaster Assessment and Coordination
- 28 settembre - Delegazione della Repubblica di Corea
- 27 settembre - Delegazione della Repubblica del Governo di Gibuti
- 22 agosto - Delegazione della Corea
- 6 settembre - Delegazione della Repubblica Cinese
- Delegation of the Republic of Belarus
- Delegation of experts to CMI "European Mechanism" course
- Israeli delegation
- Delegation of the European Parliament
- Chinese delegation
- Azerbaijani delegation
- Pakistani delegation
- Albanian delegation
- Delegation of the Lebanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Delegation of the Russian Civil Protection
- Taiwanese delegation
- Community resilience: the Department confronts with anglo-american experts
- Iranian delegation
- Lebanese delegation
- Delegation of the Civil Protection Department of the Russian Federation EMERCOM
- Delegation of the civil protection of the United Arab Emirates
- Delegation of Montenegro
- Delegation of the International master in Social Sciences and Humanitarian Affairs
- Delegation of the Peruvian Ministry of Defence
- Delegation of the European Civil Protection Mechanism
On 11 April, the Civil Protection Department hosted a Lebanese delegation for a meeting organized as part of the convention with Cima Foundation.
The agreement signed by the Department amis at wood fire prevention in Lebanon, through a training programme for officers of Lebanese Civil Defence.
The presentation of the ItaIian Civil Protection System, one of a kind, was followed by the intervention of Pierluigi Soddu dedicated to the PPRD South, Programme for the Prevention Preparedness and Response to Natural and Man-Made Disasters funded by the European Union and managed by the Civil Protection Department.
After a meeting on Mediterranean civil protection themes, the delegation was introduced to the Fire Department activities, with a visit to the premises of the National Forest Corps.
The visit of the delegation followed with a on-the-spot investigation to the Department's structures: Sala Situazione Italia (Italy Situation Room), the structure for national territory monitoring and coordination; Coau - Joint Air Operations Centre, that coordinated the national air fleet working at wood fire extinguishing operations; Coemm - Operations Centre for Maritime Emergencies, for maritime rescue activities.
Last two stops: the Central Functional Centre, the structure for the alert and emergency system management that refers to the Regional Functional Centre network, and to the Competence Centres of the National Civil Protection Service, and the room of the Operating Committee, for the joint direction of works in case of emergency.