Head of Department's secretary service
The service carries out the Secretariat activities of the Head of Department and handles the organization of all of his activities.
• it handles the agenda and the correspondence of the Head of Department;
• it handles the Head of Department’s relations with public and private parties;
• it submits documents from the Department’s offices and service to the signature of the Head of Department, and monitors paperwork and activities of direct interest of the Head of Department ;
• it assists, advises and supports the Head of Department in all its activities;
• it collects evidence produced by the offices and services for the preparation of documents and reports for the operations of the Head of Department, and participation to roundtables of consultation and coordination with other boards and administrations, also at international level;
• it coordinates, organizes and manages storage and protocol activities of the Department;
• it oversees the activities of the Operating Nucleus,, in which the checkpoint NATO-WEU operates, with the function of a monitoring and assessing the steps taken by commissarial facilities in emergency situations. The Operating Nucleus is provided for by art. 1, Section 8 of Law No 21 of 27 January 2006.