News can be searched by field, risk, date and activity of civil protection.
Faceted research allows to select one or more filters to narrow the number of visualized results.
Selected filters can be seen in the box "You searched for" from where you can disable them or go back to the starting page of the section.
Your search found the following results 7 results [1 – 7]:
December 7, 2010 - Chile: technical controls for delivery of the Italian hospital
The final controls are taking place in Chile for the opening of the Hospital donated to the people struck by the earthquake on February 27
- July 1, 2010 - Cile: prosegue l'allestimento dell'ospedale da campo donato dall'Italia
- June 21, 2010 - Cile: iniziato l'allestimento dell'ospedale da campo donato dall'Italia
- May 15, 2010 - Earthquake in Chile: Italian field hospital sent out
- April 6, 2010 - Chile earthquake: an Italian field hospital will be built in Talca
- March 25, 2010 - Chile earthquake: an Italian Civil Protection officer in the UE team
- March 23, 2010 - The Italian team in Chile for the ‘Field hospital’ project